Monday, April 25, 2011

Because I gained so much weight, this is day 1.

For the longest time, I've keep on complaining and putting myself down because of my weight. Well actually, Bob has been making joke about it without realizing that I'm already getting hurt which probably triggered why I wanted to do this in the first place.

So, today, I stepped on the weighing scale and found myself 45-50 pounds heavier than I was at about 4 years ago. I cannot believe it and I cannot condone it. I don't know which diet to take but I am sure that I am going to go on a diet like hell yeah and match it with exercise because that's how it really is for me. I'll go on my random weight loss program and try to lose as much weight before I go to med school. Ack.

This is it. I'll be weighing myself every morning..

Day 1: 239.6 lbs

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll figure out an effective weight-loss plan. :)

    ReplyDelete