Thursday, June 20, 2013

Getting Sick

I have these superhuman moments. I act as if I'm above everyone else and I am an exception to the rule. It's not that I have a mentality that I'm a god or whatever. Hey, I believe in God. It's just that I forget to be normal once in a while because I'm too much of a perfectionist and I am very fixated on goals and success. Thus, once I'm in it, I'm usually all out and no-turning-back. Thus, when I got really sick, I was held back. Haha. I didn't really need to be forced out of doing anything that should be done because I knew it had to be done. I would hate to be confined in the hospital or even just brought to the ER but I didn't debate much anymore when I was told to be brought to the ER. Well, I told them to wait a while because I was still too dizzy to be transported. Then when they told me to absent myself the next day, I was hesitant but in the end I agreed because I was still dizzy for some moments. It's a good decision because I wouldn't have lasted the day. Food poisoning? I am not that certain really. It's a combination of many events. My body just needed to rest. Now, I'm back to school. I just hope my brain can keep up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment