Monday, June 15, 2015

Falling

It's been no secret that I've been struggling with losing weight. I have a hard time dieting because I'm a stress eater. I've been enduring all these snarky comments regarding my size and I've endured enough from my patients over the past few years. But what really gets to me is the difficulty in moving about as compared to how it was before I gained all this weight. That tops the fact that I'm having difficulty in purchasing clothes and it kills me not to be able to wear what I want. I wish not to think of it that way but I believe that a lot of girls have labelled me unattractive as well because of my size.

But the one thing that really got to me was when the chair collapsed on me. I know that the chair was broken. But damn. That fall... really hurt.

To me, that's the last straw. I really want to lose weight. I have to lose weight. I will lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment