Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wedding Bells Are Ringing... Again

Finally, I get to blog again because it's the Christmas season. This means that I still have a Christmas vacation. With the challenges of med school, it's quite difficult for me to find the time to blog and express what's on my mind. Anyway, here's the latest update.

My brother (the second brother whom I call DiHya) just got engaged and he's going to get married on January 15. His fiance seems to be nice. We don't know her much yet, really. My brother sort of made sure that we didn't know any of her girl friends especially when he broke up with the one that he introduced to us. It was weird, of course because the girl was quite close to us. So, when they broke up, it was just sad and all of the sudden. After that, he never introduced any of the girls to us. Well, that was until he was about to marry her. :) She's okay. But as usual, there's always a point of disagreement and argument and the shit has just introduced itself to us. Ack. January 15 is the day. Good luck to my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment