Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stunned

The shortness of life never ceases to stun me.

I woke up this morning begrudgingly getting myself out of bed to attend Medwards rehearsals once again. A huge part of me wants to quit because I'm not feeling the old feeling that I had when we first performed last year. Not to mention, the academic load is quite overwhelming that even a little variation in my scheduled programming seemed to be too much for me. So, I packed my stuff and left immediately because I was already late... actually, the ride was going to be late for the next stop.  Unfortunately, I left a lot of things at home. It was resolved anyway, I asked my sister-in-law to bring it to UST before she goes to Manila. Anyway, I was trying to chill out for a few this morning and browsed using the Sun Broadband that my brother lent me. I was browsing around then I suddenly came across the Facebook page of my cousin's wife. She has been battling the Big C for quite some time now and she's been an inspiration to a lot of people. I was surprised that she had just passed away. I don't know really how to react. I'm not close with them but they're still family. I'm sad cause she's just a ray of light for everyone. Hopefully, that ray of light will never be shadowed despite her passing. Hope she's happy where she is now. Rest in peace, Atsi Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment