Saturday, September 3, 2011

Academic Frustrations


Our 1st shifting grades were just released last week and saying that I am frustrated with my remarks is a complete understatement of how I am feeling right now. I know I could have really done better and displayed more maturity to save the disaster that I am beset with right now. To be honest, I am not really certain how I'll be able to bounce back from this dilemma. I guess I have no choice but to pick the shattered pieces one by one and let the wounds heal. 

They always tell me that I have the capacity to bounce back or I'll be able to find my way. I can't help but think, "What if I can't?" But what the heck. I just have to keep on trying. One step at a time. Life is not about maintenance. It's resilience. I need to keep that or find that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment