Sunday, May 29, 2011

Need to Lose Weight

I need to lose weight. 

Every morning that I wake up, a heavy feeling greets me and everything just seems to be a drag from there. I can't really say that I hate my body because I've gotten so used to it that I can manage to play with my strengths and compensate for the weaknesses. But as years went by, my weight just kept on increasing and it has manifested through my clothes size. 

I was in control of my weight during high school because I was a varsity player and my schedule was really hectic to the point that eating was not really an option to release stress. I spent most of my time on stage or rehearsing for a performance on stage. If not, I would be caught studying or perhaps sleeping because I've passed out due to exhaustion. Because of that I was only 190 pounds. Yes, I know it is still heavy but if you saw me back then, you'd think I was only 160 pounds. Okay! 170. Haha. At that time, I managed to fit into an large-sized shirt after being limited to XL or XXL. It was going good until I graduated from high school which meant that I graduated from being a varsity player. From that time up to now, I gained at about 50 pounds and I can't wear anything less than an XXL. So, I need to lose weight now. And I shall start. Really start.

No comments:

Post a Comment