Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random Fact No. 1

I am a writer by heart. This is probably the first talent that I have developed. I knew that I have a knack for writing ever since I was in Grade 1. I can't really claim to be the best and I would readily announce it to people - that I am not the best. There are people far better than me but I'm a good or great one especially in campus journalism. I'm quite adept with the English and Filipino language and that really works to my advantage. So, there. I'm stating one of the obvious - my love for writing is intrinsic. Thus, the existence of this blog and the persistence of my devotion and passion to the craft. I suppose I can never really leave writing but I can choose where to write. :) Why? Well, that's going to be another random fact. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment