Tuesday, August 16, 2011

break.

Today was Physio Shifting exams day and I let myself go.

Clearly, I've been going through some personal ordeals. I tried to lock myself away and focus but I just can't do that because I can't seem to let this go. So, even as much as I persisted to study for the exams, I wasn't able to do well. This has always been the case when it comes to dealing with things that really get to me. It got to me.

I'm just quite grateful for the relaxation mode after the exam. I don't usually hang with people and play. But I'm glad to have done otherwise. It was a good day of playing Rockband with some Med friends and meet up with my Nursing friends afterward. However, it just sucks that I have to be here at home now.. back in this miserable place.

No comments:

Post a Comment