Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dawning

It took me a while to have some certain realizations yesterday. :))

If you really make an effort and read the textbook, it will actually make your life easier. I was trying to force myself to sleep last night because I was still a little bit sick and I know that  undue stress would do me no good. So, I started to toss and turn on my side of my mom's bed trying to find the spot where the sand of little old sand man was severely concentrated. But to my despair, I can't find the right spot. I'm still awake as ever and I don't know why. I really wanted to be knocked out because I know for a fact that I need more sleep for now than I usually do. After all, I wouldn't want the incident yesterday to happen. To those who don't know, I was sort of bed-bound yesterday. It was general body malaise that prevented me to rise from the bed and pretend as if nothing hurts and I'm a Popeye that took in heap-loads of Spinach. Anyhow, this morning wasn't a bearer of that bad news anyway despite the few hours of sleep. I believe it's just a little bit of colds and sore throat now. :) Going back, I just saw the parts that were also in the manual and it would be really useful if I give some time and not cram whatever I'm reading. More or less, whatever I've read last night is still in my head. Somehow, I should remember where I came from, what I've been through and what I am capable of. Perhaps, doing this would be helpful as I venture on in Med School. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment