Sunday, October 16, 2011

So Far, So Good

It's halfway our examinations and all I can say is, so far so good. I haven't hit below 70 for this shifting exams as compared with my 1st shifting exams where I didn't really get anything that reached 80 except for Anatomy. I'm already satisfied with my grades in Anatomy and Biochem. I'm happy with Prev Med. I never thought that it would feel that good to be exempted. How I wish I can manage to get exempted in all subjects but that is just not possible especially for me. I am not THAT smart. I am actually dreading Physiology and Histology. Those are the subjects that I need to do better at. So, I have to prepare over the weekend. But I just can't help but be grateful cause it's so far, so good amidst the pressure we have in Med School. 

Well, I start studying now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment