Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sleeping through

Today or tonight, I was supposed to go to a gathering with my friends. Kath was going to Shanghai for a year and she was throwing a party so that she could see us before she leaves. I was going to go since I don't have any plans for the day and I felt like I needed a reward for pushing through the whole week while I was sick and suspected to have dengue. Well, I wish I was able to go to the party but I wasn't. I slept in the afternoon and apparently, it reached the night. I slept through the event and I missed the gathering. I haven't seen my best friend for a long time now and I haven't seen much of my friends except for the ones in med school. I need to see my non-med friends soon. I really do and I will after the shifting examinations.

I need to make sure that I'll survive and do well. It sucks, I'm getting really low scores.. :( It's heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment