Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hairspray High

You can't stop the beat! 

Haha. I'm still with a last song syndrome on that one. I really missed the stage. I really missed performing. I gave it a rest after high school because I focused on writing. I wonder how it would have been if I really participated in our class's (Nursing) production of Fame. I guess it would have been really fun. But anyhow, I wasn't able to contribute anything so I guess this was the chance. I loved the experience. We had to sacrifice a lot but it was all worth it. I'm glad that I joined and I've met a lot of amazing and talented people. :) I'm still having the hairspray high. Unfortunately, my body isn't.

Behind the Scenes
I only had an hour or two of sleep prior to the performance day. Needless to say, I was very much immunocompromised and whatever I did on that day was out of pure heart and unlimited supply of glucose from all the fruit juices that I gulped that day. I'm just grateful that everything went smoothly and I didn't faint. :) I just hope I would be able to recover tonight while I'm semi-preparing for the hell week that's coming. I hope things go well. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment