Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Effort

I told myself that I would try to blog as much as I can for this year and hopefully, for the years to come. Reality is, I've been blogging ever since 2005 - just not in this blog.

Side note: I'm tying using a desktop and I kind of forgot how accustomed my fingers are with typing from a desktop. I am still having a hard time adjusting to my MacBookPro. The keys are different and apparently a bit delicate. Anyway...

Somehow, it seems to my soul that, over the years, I am finding it really hard to express anything at all. I find it hard to put into words what I really mean. Perhaps I was given numerous options of self-expression. However, it puzzles me that the primitive option is now deemed insufficient to fill the gaps. Well, from time-to-time, there'll be that sporadic surge of verbal orgasms but apart from that, it's just deafening silence. Somehow, I feel as if I am no longer in touch with my writer side. There are moments when I no longer react to intense grammar errors. Heck, I am even starting to commit major grammatical shitness from time to time. And I don't even catch myself whenever that used-to-be-rare circumstance grace my friends' egos.

So, here I am trying to blab about abstract things in a flight-of-ideas manner just so I can preserve whatever is left of my writing prowess - if it ever did exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment