Friday, January 20, 2012

Old Habits Die Hard

Yesterday, I got so conscious with my grades that last night, I really tried finalizing my excel and input all of my scores in quizzes in their respective places. Yes, I was on GC mode again. The results of the exam was a bit devastating that I just can't help but compute for my grades to see how badly I faired for this shift. Needless to say, it was really bad. I was thinking of ways that I may somehow save my downward spiral for the 4th shift. I suppose I should really work it out now. I have to prioritize and ensure that I won't back down. Let's see what will happen. Hopefully, things go well.

Oh. Yeah. Another thing that died hard was the habit of binge eating. Yes, you guessed it right. I did that again last night. I really need to get decent outputs. Otherwise, I'll fall into the dooms of depression. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment