Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A letter... Just because I have to...

To whom it may concern,

I still can't fathom on how you were able to do that to me. Heck! I can't even imagine how anyone could ever do that to anybody. How could you dump me on Christmas Day? How could you do everything you did? You've made the circumstances worse, you added insult to your injury. I am trying to understand how could my friend be so heartless and act like a complete stranger to me.

I don't know what you were thinking sending me a message about your "problem" that day. I don't know what you were thinking when you decided to disclose whatever it is that's going on with you. I don't know what you were thinking when you've decided to end the possibility of us being together just because you were confused/shocked/overwhelmed with what happened to you. I didn't know that you had the capacity to lie and tell me that you're just friends when he's clearly, in your words and in your parents' eyes, courting you. I don't know why you would decide to break my heart on Christmas Day. I never had anyone make me feel so rejected ever. At least when the previous girl who broke my heart dumped me, she had the audacity not to do it on Valentine's Day or whatever special occasion. I was doing well before you've messaged me. I was enjoying my day. You just ruined everything.

I was set not to pursue any girl. I planned not to fall for anyone or let anyone in. I should have pushed through with the plan because letting you in was the biggest mistake I made. I wanted to give love a chance. I wanted to open my doors to the possibility of a relationship as long as it was with you. I never thought you'd break my heart. I never thought you would... in this manner. I would have accepted a different ending. I would have wished for a better warning. I just never saw this coming... especially not from you.

I don't know what's up with you right now. I don't know how things will be. I just know that right now, you've hurt me more than I could ever imagine and I would never want to be friends with you. I don't even want to see you. I hope you get what you deserve. I'm gone in your life. I just wish I you could easily be off my mind.

It's unfair.

You were unfair.

I'll find a way to make my life better somehow..

And I hope that the next girl I am going to fall in love with will be the last.

My heart is too fragile to be wasted by your kind.

I just really hope God gives you what you deserve.

And yeah, don't apologize. It's expired. I can't forgive you. I'm just hoping to forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment