Monday, January 2, 2012

Scribbling Again

At the moment, I should be studying.. or perhaps sleeping. Tomorrow, classes resume. I don't want to go back to the hell that is med school but I have to. I don't know how I would do and how I would be tomorrow. Somehow, I feel as if I still don't have the strength. I tried not to grieve and just go on and move on with what happened. Apparently, I underestimated how much it meant to me and how much it hurt me. There are some moments when I just want to stop everything and break down and cry. It hurts more than I thought it would. A part of me wants to get even. But I know better than to do that. I just hope I don't show a sign of this. Haaay. Avoidance brings about no good. Thus, I must cope somehow.. I suppose this would be one of the ways..

No comments:

Post a Comment